Restaurant & Catering
Olive Tree Cafe' Specials for September 26 - 29:
- Barry's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Bacon Corn Chowder
Monday, September 26:
- Macaroni & Cheese with garlic toast $5.95
- Southern Fried Chicken Salad - Greens & Vegetables with Fried Chicken on top
with your choice of dressing, and a side of corn bread $5.95
- Smoked Gouda Chicken Alfredo with Herb Linguine & Garlic Toast $5.95
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Buffet - Assorted Grilled Cheeses with Tomato Soup
& Salad $5.95
Includes: Entree (1), salad, and drink
- $5 adults, $3 kids (12 and under)
- 4:30 - 7:30 pm
Olive Tree Cafe' - Where good food and good friends meet!
The Olive Tree Cafe is more than a restaurant. It was birthed out of a desire to provide a place that brings people closer to each other and to God. We are a non-profit venue that keeps our objectives clear by offering food made from scratch with fresh and healthy ingredients at a low price.
Providing an extensive selection of soups, salads, and sandwiches prepared fresh for all appetites, the Olive Tree also offers free Wi-Fi access and call ahead ordering.
- Start your morning on track with an Espresso, Smoothie, or healthy assortment of breakfast items from fruit and yogurt to breakfast sandwiches and oatmeal. Don’t miss Sunday morning’s Omelete Buffet!
- Sandwiches on fresh baked bread, burgers, salads, and soups offer a wide variety to choose from. Top it off with some of the best homemade cookies in town.
- Have dinner with family and friends before and after services on Wednesday and Saturday evenings.
Olive Tree Cafe' contact information:
Hours of operation:
- Sunday 8 am - 2 pm
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8 am - 2 pm
- Wednesday 8 am - 2 pm & 4:30 - 7 pm
- Friday - Closed
- Saturday 3:30 - 7 pm
Get directions here.
Olive Tree Catering
- Olive Tree Catering caters to business, family, community and special events.
- Phone: (616) 261-3742 for more information.
Read reviews here.